Full Time – Part Time
Apply for Registered Kinesiologist
Zenula Health strives to be more than just a clinic by providing an experience unlike any other. We take the time to get to know our client’s individual needs and goals, helping them achieve their fullest potential. Our work is transformational; with us, they can lay down the burdens of health challenges that have been impacting them for far too long. Here at Zenula Health there is comfort and security in knowing that every team member shares enthusiasm for stepping into others’ shoes compassionately while fully dedicated towards improving one another’s’ well-being! As part of the team you’ll get to make an impact in people’s lives while being supported with an encouraging environment where passion meets enthusiasm. So if you’re motivated, caring, and proactive – come be a part of something meaningful now!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Patient assessment and treatment,
- Exercise prescription and supervision
- Case management.
- Conducting clinical and functional assessments related to musculoskeletal injuries and health conditions (both acute and chronic)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology or equivalent;
- Registered, and in good standing, with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario;
- Personal liability and malpractice insurance coverage
- Clinical and functional assessment skills related to acute injury management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Managing multiple priorities and time;
- Problem solving; and
- Decision-making, based on clinical and functional assessments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eager to seek out opportunities to improve the overall patient experience
- Willing to gain knowledge in order to successfully provide informed recommendations to patients and suggest other relevant services and products..
Job Type: Full time ,Part-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability COVID-19 considerations:
Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks. Masking optional for clients.
- English (required) Work Location: In person
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.