Apply for Osteopath Practitioner
Zenula Health is looking for an Osteopath to join our team on a part-time basis, with full-time opportunities available with a built-in client-base. Looking for a professional, personable and is a dedicated practitioner that aligns with our core values.
Zenula Health strives to be more than just a clinic by providing an experience unlike any other. We take the time to get to know our client’s individual needs and goals, helping them achieve their fullest potential. Our work is transformational; with us, they can lay down the burdens of health challenges that have been impacting them for far too long.
Here at Zenula Health, there is comfort and security in knowing that every team member shares the enthusiasm for stepping into others’ shoes compassionately while fully dedicated to improving one another’s well-being! As part of the team, you’ll get to make an impact in people’s lives while being supported by an encouraging environment where passion meets enthusiasm. So if you’re motivated, caring, and proactive – come be a part of something meaningful now!
- Perform clinical assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for clients.
- Provide exceptional manual therapy combined with rehabilitative exercises.
- Recommend treatment plans
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- Work collaboratively in a team environment while upholding the clinic processes and procedures
- Independent Contractor
- 15-20 hrs of availability per week. Open to discussion
Compensations and Support
- Fee Split to be discussed
- Administrative support
- Practice management software
- Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- PPE and approved disinfectants
- Open to support with other needs, to be discussed
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicants must be certified and members in good standing with the College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario (COMPO)
- Current professional liability Insurance
- A positive, professional, and flexible attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment with other Health Care Professionals
- Desire to build and grow within your profession
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient, professional with strong work ethics.
- New graduates are welcome!
- Massage therapy certification is preferred.
What We Offer
- Independent Contractor (negotiable %)
- Competitive compensation
- Reception services
- Laundry on-site
- Infection Control Procedures in practice (as recommended by Public Health)
- Access to our established list of clientele for ease of your own marketing & advertising
- Online booking & treatment note software (jane App)
- Direct Billing to insurance companies for our clients
- Furnished treatment rooms.
- Steady stream of clientele
- Collaborative & professional work environment
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks. Masking optional for clients.
$35-105 per hour