Registered Acupuncturist or TCM Practitioner
Apply for Registered Acupuncturist or TCM Practitioner
Zenula Health is looking for a Registered Acupuncturist or TCM Practitioner to join our team on a part-time basis, with full-time opportunities available with a built-in client-base. Looking for a professional, personable and is a dedicated practitioner that aligns with our core values.
Zenula Health strives to be more than just a clinic by providing an experience unlike any other. We take the time to get to know our client’s individual needs and goals, helping them achieve their fullest potential. Our work is transformational; with us, they can lay down the burdens of health challenges that have been impacting them for far too long.
Here at Zenula Health, there is comfort and security in knowing that every team member shares the enthusiasm for stepping into others’ shoes compassionately while fully dedicated to improving one another’s well-being! As part of the team, you’ll get to make an impact in people’s lives while being supported by an encouraging environment where passion meets enthusiasm. So if you’re motivated, caring, and proactive – come be a part of something meaningful now!
- Diagnose symptoms, imbalances, physiological disorders, and injuries of patients according to Chinese medicine traditions
- Educate patients on the risks and benefits of treatments
- Develop and implement treatment plans including acupuncture, acupressure, moxibustion, cupping, scraping, or electrical current
- Evaluate and document patients’ progress
- May provide dietary and lifestyle advice including information on life therapies such as energy control therapy (Qi Gong)
- May develop treatment plans in collaboration with other health care practitioners.
- Independent Contractor
- 15-20 hrs of availability per week. Open to discussion
Compensations and Support
- Fee Split to be discussed
- Administrative support
- Practice management software
- Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- PPE and approved disinfectants
- Open to support with other needs, to be discussed
Qualifications & Requirements
- Registered and in good standing with College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
- Professional liability insurance, required.
- Works well in a team environment with other practitioners in a cooperative learning environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient, professional with strong work ethics.
- New graduates are welcome!
What We Offer
- Independent Contractor (negotiable %)
- Competitive compensation
- Reception services
- Laundry on-site
- Infection Control Procedures in practice (as recommended by Public Health)
- Access to our established list of clientele for ease of your own marketing & advertising
- Online booking & treatment note software (jane App)
- Direct Billing to insurance companies for our clients
- Furnished treatment rooms.
- Steady stream of clientele
- Collaborative & professional work environment
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks. Masking optional for clients.
$40.95-$101.87 per hour
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.