Registered Massage Therapist
Full Time – Part Time
Full Time Registered Massage Therapist – Signing Bonus Available
What You Are Looking For
If you are looking for a clinic that offers marketing support for new practitioners or those who are wanting to create a solid case load which is stable and dependable, an environment where we will share our experience and provide internal referrals that will help you build a loyal clientele and together, we will provide holistic solutions for our clients. If you are looking to learn new skills and techniques to accelerate your productivity and efficiency in practices, this is a place to grow.
We are a locally owned and operated, primary care multi-disciplinary clinic focused on people. Our goal is to ensure a comfortable clinic environment with exceptional client care coupled with custom treatment programs that are designed to expedite clients’ successfully reaching their desired health outcomes to stop the burden due to pain and dysfunction.
About the Role
The role is suited to a candidate who has demonstrated the ability to thrive in a client-centered environment, believes in a team approach, is self-motivated, has excellent communication, client service and health coaching skills, while working with a multi-disciplinary team including physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, and kinesiologists.
- Perform assessments, develop, and document treatment plans and protocols.
- Connecting with clients and consistently offer a professional, friendly, and engaging treatment.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and cater your treatment and the environment to each person by acknowledging and responding to their needs.
- Manage a daily case load of 8 to 12 patients on an average, and comfortable with cross referrals and team approach to help each client.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team.
What We Offer
- Employer paid medical and dental benefit – full-time only
- Signing Bonus Available – full-time only
- Continuing education to enable your delivery of leading-edge practices and prevent burn out.
- Private room with treatment bed, full-time reception coverage for bookings and billings, supplies, linens, in-office referrals, marketing, and free parking.
- Engaged, smart and fun team of medical practitioners who work together to provide a holistic, progressive, multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of our patients.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (Certification, or in process of obtaining certification).
- Personal liability and malpractice insurance coverage.
Welcome to Zenula Health.
Suit 102, 274 Dundas St E, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday : 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm