What You Are Looking For
If you are looking for a clinic that offers marketing support for new practitioners or those who are wanting to create a solid caseload which is stable and dependable, an environment where we will share our experience and provide internal referrals that will help you build a loyal clientele and together, we will provide holistic solutions for our clients. If you are looking to learn new skills and techniques to accelerate your productivity and efficiency in practice, this is a place to grow.
We are a locally owned and operated, primary care multi-disciplinary clinic focused on people. Our goal is to ensure a comfortable clinical environment with exceptional client care coupled with custom treatment programs that are designed to expedite clients’ successfully reaching their desired health outcomes to stop the burden due to pain and dysfunction.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting Registered Psychotherapists who work with any of the following client groups: individuals, couples, families, and children.
The position is flexible and as a contractor, you would be able to dictate the hours that you work. Our first priority would be given to applicants who are able to provide in-person services in our office. However, for suitable candidates, we would be willing to consider applications for virtual positions.
The position is quite flexible and we can work with you to create a dream job!
Application Process: Please send in your resume and cover letter
- Independent Contractor
- 15-20 hrs of availability per week. Open to discussion
- In-person, virtual, and hybrid options.
- Type of therapy: Individual, Couples, Families, Children
What We Offer
- Independent Contractor (negotiable %)
- Competitive compensation
- Reception services
- Laundry on-site
- Infection Control Procedures in practice (as recommended by Public Health and CMTO)
- Access to our established list of clientele for ease of your own marketing & advertising
- Online booking and Charting Software
- Direct Billing to insurance companies for our clients
- Furnished & decorated treatment rooms
- Steady stream of clientele
- Collaborative & professional work environment
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Air purifiers in each treatment room. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks. Masking is optional for clients.
- English (required)
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $70.00-$150.00 per hour
Compensations and Support
- Fee Split to be discussed
- Administrative support
- Practice management software
- Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- PPE and approved disinfectants
- Open to support with other needs, to be discussed
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counselling psychology, or other related fields.
- Registered and in good standing with their governing body.
- Professional liability insurance, required.
- Works well in a team environment with other practitioners in a cooperative learning environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient, professional with a strong work ethic.
- New graduates are welcome!
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.