Pelvic Floor Rehab/ Women’s Health
Full Time – Part Time
Apply for Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Zenula Health strives to be more than just a clinic by providing an experience unlike any other. We take the time to get to know our client’s individual needs and goals, helping them achieve their fullest potential. Our work is transformational; with us, they can lay down the burdens of health challenges that have been impacting them for far too long. Here at Zenula Health there is comfort and security in knowing that every team member shares enthusiasm for stepping into others’ shoes compassionately while fully dedicated towards improving one another’s’ well-being! As part of the team you’ll get to make an impact in people’s lives while being supported with an encouraging environment where passion meets enthusiasm. So if you’re motivated, caring, and proactive – come be a part of something meaningful now!
What we are looking for:
- Work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
- Be responsible for managing, delegating and prioritizing clinical caseloads, coordination and delivery of therapeutic services.
- Participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
- Promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and the community
The following skills are definitely an asset:
- Promote and facilitate communication to assist in the recovery and rehabilitation process, while delivering a strong clinical practice with excellent patient outcomes
- Engage with the community, including physicians and
- Develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders and organizations that refer patients to Zenula Health
- Provide clinic input into management decisions, service delivery models and developmental opportunities for team members
- Set goals that align with key strategic priorities and ensure that services delivered align with key performance indicators.
- Ensure all practices are conducted with integrity and in alignment with best practices and Zenula Health policies, including privacy policies
- Align local objectives to organizational key strategic priorities and functional goals, identifying clinical metrics to meet and exceed Zenula Health’s vision and values
- Organize resources to solve problems and make tough decisions, while functioning independently as well as part of a team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the Province of Ontario and registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. (If you are an internationally educated candidate ,you must have completed the written component of PCE before applying for this job)
- Must carry professional liability insurance coverage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a sound knowledge of English and an ability to deliver information effectively to others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills with an ability to work effectively with others including patients and families.
- Demonstrates strong decision making, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality care and safety with an ability to exercise sound professional judgment and use best practice guidelines and evidence-based practice.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple caseloads
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interprofessional team.
- Excellent ability to delegate to supportive personnel.
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development.
- Computer proficiency with experience working with electronic medical records.
- Flexible, willing to learn and able to adapt/prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with
- Committed to providing an exceptional experience for clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs occasionally for client education.
If you want to work with a fun, knowledgeable, welcoming team in a professional space…if you love to learn more, have a solid work balance and want to grow your career with lots of encouragement and opportunities, then this is for you! Our team is growing and we are looking for a special person to join our practice.
Job Type: Full time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks. Masking optional for clients.
Language:English (required) Work Location: In person
What Zenula Health offers you:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life.
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.