Hand Therapy Care Clinic in Belleville, Ontario
How Can Hand Therapy Help You?
The therapist works closely with the physician and patient to provide a continuum of care. This often starts within days of the injury or surgery right through to the patient’s return to work and/or a productive lifestyle.
Some Benefits Of Our Hand Therapy Services Include:
- Treatments that don’t require an operation.
- Reducing sensitivity to nerve issues.
- Relief from pain.
- Teaching patient how to make splints to help improve stiffness.
- Expedited timeline for returning to work.
- Increased ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Regaining feeling after a nerve injury.
- Help crafting personalized home exercise programs that will benefit your movement and strength.
Are You In Pain?
Let a Professional Physical Therapist help you today. Don’t let a minor ache become a major injury.
Why Choose Us?
At Zenula Health we do not double-book clients, nor do we provide your treatment through support personnel. Supportive staffs will walk you through the exercises, prescribed by an experienced Physiotherapist.
We provide only the treatments you need, and we will send you home with a program and educational videos that can be accessible on your smart phone or your computer. Our goal is to get you better as soon as possible and to educate you to prevent your injury from recurring.
Our team of registered Physiotherapists will assist you through the period of recovery and provide you with handouts of relevant information. They will also provide advice on what should be done and what should not.
Please feel free to ask about the assessment findings and treatment plans, we prefer to include you in designing the treatment programs. We believe patient participation and understanding is the best way to manage, maintain and prevent conditions from worsening or recurring.
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.