Sports Injury Physiotherapy Clinic in Belleville, Ontario
Sports-focused physical therapist is trained to deal with the injuries and physiological aspects of sports and exercise.
The Benefits Of Physiotherapy
At Zenula Health, we understand that not all injuries are created equal…and neither should treatment plans. While injuries can be very similar from one person to the next, we realize that each person’s needs and goals are unique. That’s why we believe in treating the entire person, not just their injury. In addition, many of our clinicians have advanced certifications and training, with the ability to offer specialized therapeutics, such as McKenzie Method®, Manual Therapy, Vestibular Therapy, TMJ Therapy, and many others.
Some Benefits Of Our Sports Injury Physiotherapy Services Include:
- Prevention of future injuries.
- Early recognition, identification, evaluation, and care of injuries.
- Referral of Injured Athletes to appropriate medical professionals, with expedited appointments.
- Healthcare Administration, including medical and insurance recordkeeping, documentation, reporting of injuries, and budgeting.
- Education and training of coaches, parents, and athletes on many topics including concussions and injury prevention.
- Complimentary screens for athletes and staff.
Are You In Pain?
Let a Professional Physical Therapist help you today. Don’t let a minor ache become a major injury.
Why Choose Us?
At Zenula Health we do not double-book clients, nor do we provide your treatment through support personnel. Supportive staffs will walk you through the exercises, prescribed by an experienced Physiotherapist.
We provide only the treatments you need, and we will send you home with a program and educational videos that can be accessible on your smart phone or your computer. Our goal is to get you better as soon as possible and to educate you to prevent your injury from recurring.
Our team of registered Physiotherapists will assist you through the period of recovery and provide you with handouts of relevant information. They will also provide advice on what should be done and what should not.
Please feel free to ask about the assessment findings and treatment plans, we prefer to include you in designing the treatment programs. We believe patient participation and understanding is the best way to manage, maintain and prevent conditions from worsening or recurring.
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.