Ayurveda Massage Therapist
Full Time – Part Time
Apply for Ayurveda Massage Therapist
Ayurveda Massage Therapist
At Zenula Health, we believe that healthcare is more than just treating illnesses and injuries; it’s about treating the whole person. That’s why we are looking for an Ayurveda Massage Therapist to join our team. Our mission is to provide an experience unlike any other by taking the time to get to know our client’s individual needs and goals, helping them achieve their fullest potential.
As our Ayurveda Massage Therapist, you’ll work with clients to develop individualized treatment plans that are geared towards restoring balance and rejuvenating the mind and body. You’ll be responsible for managing, delegating, and prioritizing clinical caseloads, coordination, and delivery of therapeutic services.
You’ll participate in a collaborative care model, providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients. You’ll promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders, and the community.
At Zenula Health, we value communication, community engagement, and nurturing relationships. We expect our Ayurveda Massage Therapist to promote and facilitate communication.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certified Ayurveda Massage Therapist from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a sound knowledge of English and an ability to deliver information effectively to others
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills with an ability to work effectively with others including patients and families
- Demonstrates strong decision making, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates commitment to quality care and safety with an ability to exercise sound professional judgment and use best practice guidelines and evidence-based practice
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple caseloads
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interprofessional team
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development
If you want to work with a fun, knowledgeable, welcoming team in a professional space, and if you love to learn more, have a solid work balance and want to grow your career with lots of encouragement and opportunities, then this is for you! Our team is growing, and we are looking for a special person to join our practice.
Full time, Part-time
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks.
Language: English (required) Work Location: In person
What Zenula Health offers you:
At Zenula Health, we are dedicated to providing our team members with an exceptional work environment that fosters creativity, growth, and development. As a massage therapist with us, you can expect:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support
- Flexible hours
If you are a motivated, caring, and proactive massage therapist who is passionate about helping clients achieve their full potential, then Zenula Health is the place for you. Join our team today and start making an impact in the lives of others.
Welcome to Zenula Health.
274 Dundas St E, Suite 102, (Across from Belleville Hospital on Dundas St.) Bayview Medical Center, Belleville, ON
K8N 1E6, Canada
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm**
Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
**(Hours may be subject to change, please call our office for updates)
* Staff shortage may affect same-day appointments. Please check the "book online" page for availability.