Full Time – Part Time
Apply for Occupational Therapist
At Zenula Health, we go beyond merely providing a clinic experience, as we strive to establish a genuine connection with our clients by understanding their individual needs and objectives. Our committed team empowers clients to reach their full potential by providing transformational therapy experiences, allowing them to overcome any challenges that have hampered their physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team and contribute to our mission by providing our clients with quality care and developing personalized treatment plans to maintain and enhance their physical abilities, lifestyles, and overall well-being.
As our Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out comprehensive assessments of clients’ physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs, building on their strengths and helping them address their challenges.
- Developing individualized treatment plans to meet clients’ specific goals and objectives, using evidence-based best practices and concepts in occupational therapy.
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with clients, their families, their physicians, and other healthcare professionals involved in their care.
- Promoting positive relationships between clients, team members, funders, and the community.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Be a registered Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple caseloads effectively.
- Embody empathy and compassion in interactions with clients, adopting a client-centered approach in developing tailored treatment plans.
- Possess strong decision-making, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, with a deep commitment to providing quality and safety in care delivery.
- Have a flexible, adaptable, and proactive attitude to work within a constantly evolving healthcare environment.
Full time, Part-time
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks.
Language: English (required)
Work Location: In person
What Zenula Health offers you:
At Zenula Health, we are dedicated to providing our team members with an exceptional work environment that fosters creativity, growth, and development. As a massage therapist with us, you can expect:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support
- Flexible hours
If you are a motivated, caring, and proactive massage therapist who is passionate about helping clients achieve their full potential, then Zenula Health is the place for you. Join our team today and start making an impact in the lives of others.