Relaxation Massage Therapist
Full Time – Part Time
Apply for Relaxation Massage Therapist
Relaxation Massage Therapist
Here at Zenula Health, we take pride in providing an exceptional experience to our clients. Our team of Relaxation Massage Therapists work together to provide our clients with the utmost care, compassion, and expertise. We’re dedicated to ensuring our clients are relaxed, rejuvenated, and on track towards achieving their wellness goals. If you crave a rewarding career in a supportive and welcoming environment, Zenula Health may be the perfect fit for you!
What we are looking for:
As a Relaxation Massage Therapist at Zenula Health, you’ll work closely with clients to develop and implement individualized massage therapy plans. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver customized relaxation massage treatments, while ensuring your clients’ comfort and satisfaction. You’ll also work closely with other team members to effectively coordinate and deliver therapeutic services.
The following skills are an asset:
- Experience with Swedish, deep tissue, and hot stone massage
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver information effectively to others
- Excellent time management skills
- Great interpersonal and listening skills with an ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Committed to quality care and safety with an ability to exercise sound professional judgment and use best practice guidelines and evidence-based practice
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple caseloads
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interprofessional team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed to practice as a Massage Therapist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a sound knowledge of English
- Demonstrates commitment to quality care and safety with an ability to exercise sound professional judgment and use best practice guidelines and evidence-based practice
- Computer proficiency, with experience working with electronic medical records
Full time, Part-time
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned & disinfected routinely. Practitioners and Staff continue to wear masks.
Language: English (required) Work Location: In person
What Zenula Health offers you:
At Zenula Health, we are dedicated to providing our team members with an exceptional work environment that fosters creativity, growth, and development. As a massage therapist with us, you can expect:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support
- Flexible hours
If you are a motivated, caring, and proactive massage therapist who is passionate about helping clients achieve their full potential, then Zenula Health is the place for you. Join our team today and start making an impact in the lives of others.